Vibrant vocals, beautiful looks, undeniable fame, and huge fan base. Taylor Swift’s name needs no introduction. She is praised by millions and known by billions. The queen of pop music is one of the most celebrated and most successful celebrities with some famous and legendary songs. With mоrе thаn 86 mllоn Twitter fоllоwеr, 75 milliоn Fасеbооk fаn, аnd 115 milliоn instаgrаm fоllоwеr, оnе mау wоndеr hоw she attained these fame heights and how much she earned through it? Well, hеrе’s thе brеаkdоwn оf Tауlоr swift’ fаntаstiс jоurnеу and a few things уоu dоn’t knоw аbоut hеr.
Taylor Swift Biography
|Full Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Date of Birth||13-Dec-1989|
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthplace||West Reading, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Currently Lives in||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Mother’s Name||Andrea Swift|
|Father’s Name||Scott Kingsley Swift|
|Brother’s Name||Austin Swift|
|Net Worth||US $ 365 Million Approx.|
Taylor Swift was born in Pennsylvania in the United States of America. She was born on 13th December 1989 in the house of Scott Kingsly Swift and Andrea Gardener. Her father was a financial advisor and her mother Andrea was a mutual fund marketing executive. At the age of nine, Taylor was showing interest in music and singing. At the age of 14, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, where she started to pursue a career in music and singing. She signed up with the production label Big Machine Records the same year. Then after some time, she signed up with the Sony Music Publishing House and became the youngest artist to sign up with the label.
Taylor Swift Education
Taylor attended Hendersonville High School in Tennessee before transferring to Aaron Academy, which allowed her to finish her education even during her workdays. She did not participate in college and hence did not have a graduate degree. Because of her incredible singing skill, she could secure employment at an early age.
Taylor Swift Professional Career
Taylor Swift began her professional career at the age of 14. She moved to Nashville, Tennessee, with her father to pursue her career in music and singing. Taylor started working with Liz Rose in Nashville, who helped her build her career. She was signed in by several labels such as Sony Music and Big Machine Records.
Scott Borchetta, who managed the Dreamworks Record executive in 2005 ,was working on launching the Dream works label, noticed her in a cafe in Nashville performing and signed her to the label. She bought a 3% share of the company, which was estimated to be about $120000. After Dreamworks Records signed her, she focused on producing her debut album.
In 2006, she released her first album in which she had her three solo songs and other were co-written with Rоѕе, Rоbеrt Еllіѕ Оrrаl, Вrіаn Маhаr аnd Аngеlо Реtrаglіа. The album’s name was “Taylor Swift,” It was released when Taylor was just 16 years old. This album hugely succeeded by securing the fifth position on billboard 200, which lasted for 157 weeks on the charts.
She spent the year 2006 promoting her debut album. Then she made various radio tours and also appeared in T.V programs. Her debut album made her win several awards. Afterward, she has continued to release more albums such as Fеаrlеѕѕ rеlеаѕеd in 2008, Ѕреаk nоw rеlеаѕеd іn 2010, Rеd rеlеаѕеd in 2012 аnd 1989 rеlеаѕеd іn 2014.
Taylor Swift Awards And Achievements
She was nominated for the coveted ‘Grammy Award’ in the ‘Best New Artist Category’ in 2008. She never looked back and went on to become America’s best and most successful singer. She was even named the ‘Highest-Paid Celebrity’ by Forbes Magazine in 2012. She has been nominated 842 times in her illustrious singing career and has won 366 prizes, including prominent ones such as The Grammy, The Billboard Music Awards, and “MTV Music Video Awards. Taylor Swift has enjoyed a successful career and has won several awards, made new records, and also has several nominations
- 11 Grammy Awards, including three Album of the Year.
- 1 Emmy Award.
- 34 American Music Awards.
- 25 Billboard Music Awards.
- 52 Guinness World Records.
- 12 Country Music Association Awards.
- Eight Academy of Country Music Awards.
- 2 Brit Awards.
- Swift has sold over 50 million albums.
- Her songs have 78 billion streams as of May 2021.
- Billboard placed her eighth on its Greatest of All Time Artists Chart in 2019.
- She remained 50 weeks on number 1 in Billboard Artist 100, which is the longest of all time.
She also has been honored by:
- Nashville Songwriters Association.
- The Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The National Music Publishers’ Association.
- 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time.
- Rolling Stone’s 2020.
Taylor Swift Family
Her father’s name is ‘Scott Kingsley Swift’ and her mother’s name is ‘Andrea Gardener Swift.’ She also has a younger brother Austin Swift who is an American actor.
Taylor Swift Personal Life
Taylor Swift does not like to talk about her personal life, but it is rumored that she has been dating Joe Alwyn for the past four years. She is single and has never been married.
Taylor Swift Birth Date
Taylor Swift celebrates her birthday every year on 13th December. She was born in the year of 1989.
Taylor Swift Net Worth
Taylor Swift is one of the most renowned artists of the music industry with the net worth is estimated to be at USD $365 million .
Property Worth Of Taylor Swift?
Taylor has always been so popular among the public. The swift mainly owns the property collection of about $81 million net worth spread all around the United States. Moreover, seven of his properties are found in four significant states.
Social Media Accounts Of Taylor Swift
Swift has been seen so active on her social media and thus has many followers on it. Well, if you are a crazy follower of Swift, then here we have mentioned her account, so you may follow her and get updated.
Taylor Swift Cars Collection
Taylor Swift has a huge range of car collections. These cars range from Porsche 911 to Mercedes maybach s560 and Cadillac escalade to land cruiser. Another amazing car which adds attraction to his car collection is hummer H2
Interesting Facts About Taylor Swift
Here are some interesting facts about Taylor Swift:
- Taylor Swift has a background in musical theatre. This allowed her to appear in four separate Berks Youth Theatre Academy performances. It was a fantastic experience for her, and it helped create her stage appearance.
- Shania Twain was Taylor Swift’s influence. Swift realized she wanted to produce country music after hearing Twain’s music. It filled her with awe and happiness she had never felt before in her life.
- At the age of twelve, Taylor began taking guitar lessons from a computer repairman who also knew a thing or two about songwriting. This was her first step in pursuing a musical career.
- She was a part of their Rising Stars campaign in 2003. This was a terrific way for Taylor Swift to get her foot in the door.
- She travels abroad in her private airplane. This purchase is claimed to have been prompted by actor Jake Gyllenhall. Who flew her to London and back in 2010.
- Taylor Swift’s father was a stockbroker, but they also operated a Christmas tree farm near Reading, Pennsylvania, where Taylor and her brother, Scott, grew up.
- Swift, Taylor Swift’s father, paid an estimated $120,000 for a 3 percent stake in Big Machine Records, the record firm that signed Taylor Swift. Her father has also purchased the first 100,000 copies of her album on its release. This is to skew the numbers on the Billboard charts.
- Taylor Swift produced “Our Song” when she was 14 years old. She performed the song during her 9th-grade talent show. It became the number one song on the charts, and the music video was voted Video Of The Year at the 2008 CMT Music Awards.
- Taylor has even admitted to being enamored with Disney cartoons. She even provided the voice for one of the characters in The Lorax film. This demonstrates that she is a good-natured young lady who appreciates emotional and meaningful things.
- To name a few, she has dated Harry Styles, Jon Mayor, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Conor Kennedy. Gyllenhall is said to be the inspiration for the song “I Knew You Were Trouble.” So, beware, boys. If the relationship doesn’t work out, she’ll most likely create a breakup song about you.
- Taylor Swift is a superstitious person. Her favorite number is 13, which she considers being her lucky number. That’s why she has this number on almost everything she owns. She wears a number 13 decal on the nose, even writes the number 13 on her hand before the performance.
Taylor Swift Favorites
- Her favorite meal includes Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, Cheesecake, Sweet Potato Pancakes, and Buckwheat Crepes.
- Her Favorite music is Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Snow Patrol, Train, LeAnn Rimes, Tom Petty, Stevie Nicks, Hanson, Tim McGraw, Paramore, The Fray, 50 cents, Nicki Minaj, TLC, Faith Hill, Britney Spears, Def Leppard, 1975, U2, Kendrick Lamar, Dixie Chicks.
- Her Favorite place is Her Tennessee home (especially her bed!), Kansas, Australia, Maine, Massachusetts, London, Apartment in NYC.
- She enjoyed hockey and said it during Ellen DeGeneres’ show appearance. She has been seen and photographed bowling with Selena Gomez and Cory Monteith.
- Her favorite shows include Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, CSI, Friends, Pretty Little Liars.
Taylor Swift Hobbies
- She enjoys cooking and baking. Sometimes she opens her cookbook to a random page and attempts to perfect whatever recipe is there, or she develops her own.
- She enjoys going to antique stores and collecting antiques.
- She enjoys watching television with her kitties, Meredith Grey, Benjamin Button, and Olivia Benson.
- She makes songs about her experiences as a pastime and to relieve tension.
- She contacts her buddy Abigail daily to have some fun.
- She enjoys playing and snuggling with her kitties, and she frequently publishes images of them on Instagram.
- She loves to Create Snow Globes.
Frequently Asked Question
Taylor Swift was born in the United States of America, in Pennsylvania. She was born on December 13, 1989. Taylor Swift’s professional career began when she was 14 years old. Taylor Swift released her debut album, “taylor swift,” in 2006. She has been nominated 842 times and has received 366 awards. Her estimated net worth is USD 365 million. The pop music queen is one of the most known and successful celebrities, writing several famous and legendary songs. She is at the pinnacle of her profession and has a long way to go so that we can look forward to more entertainment from her.
- Taylor Swift Tour 2022 / 2023: do you know the Ticket price?
- 4 Easy Ways Ed Sheeran Lose Weight
- How Old Is Adele and Why Are Her Album Names Numbered?
- Metallica Net Worth : Bio, Wiki, Carrier & Some Facts
- Lady Gaga : Net Worth, Biography, Career, Interesting Facts
- ADELE Net Worth : Biography, Wiki, Career & Facts
- Billie Eilish Net Worth : Bio, Carrier , Wiki & Some Facts