Hugh Nelson is a singer-songwriter, musician, actor, producer, author, poet, and activist from the United States. Nelson became one of the most well-known country musicians after the release of his album “Shotgun Willie” in 1973, which was followed by the critical and financial success of “Red Headed Stranger” and “Stardust.”
He was a key role in outlaw country, a type of country music that emerged in the late 1960s as a backlash to the Nashville sound’s conservative limitations. ‘A Beautiful Time,’ his latest solo studio album and 72nd overall, will be released in April 2022. Willie Nelson is presently on tour in one countries, with 32 shows scheduled.
Where can I purchase Willie Nelson tickets?
Tickets to witness the “red-headed stranger” in concert are on sale now at all ticket outlets.
With the discount code NJ20 at checkout, NJ.com readers who are new to Vivid Seats may save $20 on orders over $200.
You may also look at StubHub, Ticketmaster, SeatGeek, TicketCity, and MegaSeats to see what else is available on the market.
Willie Nelson Tickets: How Much Do They Cost?
Willie Nelson tickets now start at $26.
Willie Nelson floor seats may be an unforgettable experience. Floor seats are sometimes among the most costly tickets available for an event. Vivid Seats occasionally provides VIP Willie Nelson meet and greet tickets, which are more expensive than front row or floor tickets. Willie Nelson tickets are now available for $3339.
- Whiskey River (Johnny Bush cover)
- Still Is Still Moving to Me
- Bloody Mary Morning
- Mammas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys (Ed Bruce cover)
- Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
- On the Road Again
- You Were Always on My Mind (Gwen McCrae cover)
- Georgia (On My Mind) (Hoagy Carmichael and His Orchestra cover)
- Funny How Time Slips Away / Crazy / Night Life
- I Never Cared for You
- I Been to Georgia on a Fast Train (Billy Joe Shaver cover)
- I’ll Love You Till the Day I Die
- Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die
- Write Your Own Songs (Willie Nelson & Kris Kristofferson cover)
- Good Hearted Woman (Waylon Jennings cover)
- Hey Good Lookin’ (Hank Williams cover)
- I’ll Fly Away (The Humbard Family cover)
- It’s Hard to Be Humble (Mac Davis cover)
- Losing You
- Vote ‘Em Out
- Summer Wind
Is Willie Nelson planning a tour in 2023?
Willie Nelson will, indeed, tour in 2023. The tour’s dates, however, have yet to be announced.
Willie Nelson, one of country music’s most recognizable characters, has been a consistent presence in the industry since the 1960s. He began his career penning songs for other musicians in Nashville, including the jukebox smash “Crazy” by Patsy Cline. However, after he achieved on-stage fame, this Texas native became unstoppable, charting in the top ten of the Billboard Country Singles list more than 40 times in the last five decades. Willie Nelson has also collaborated with and toured with a number of artists, including Kacey Musgraves, Chris Stapleton, and Brandi Carlile.