Oliver Tree has announced their ‘Cowboy Tears’ farewell tour. The band is best known for their hit singles “We’re All Dreamers” and “Be Free.” They’ve been rocking the country music scene for over a decade and will be playing major venues until they go on hiatus in 2022. Tickets are now available to purchase online, so don’t miss out.
The highly anticipated tour kicks off February 19, 2022, at Los Angeles’ legendary venue The Shrine Expo Hall, and continues through late March. While on this journey to music history with talent like RIAA certified singer/producer Sueco as well 18-year-old Canadian DIY artist 347aiden by his side-Oliver will be joined by pop sensation Sian Evans for some vocals during live performances! Presales begin Wednesday, October 13th at 10 am local time but general tickets go on sale Friday, October 15th along with other goodies that are available only during pre-orders such as buy one get two free, or VIP Packages which include amenities including meet & greets before shows.
It’s my birthday and I’ll cry Cowboy Tears if I want to pic.twitter.com/pA1EKa3IrB— Oliver Tree (@Olivertree) June 30, 2021
With over 2 billion global streams to date and an astonishing 580 million video views on YouTube alone, Oliver Tree is undoubtedly among the most popular – if not outrightly, one of today’s most provocative artists. Currently at work preparing his eagerly awaited second solo project for 2021 with collabo Lil Yachty coming soon as well.
After an album that went gold and made its way into the top ten of every major chart, Oliver announced he would be releasing his follow-up. The new project was completed with help from fans who voted on what they wanted to hear next in addition to collaborating on two tracks for this record! With over 50 million streams worldwide already accumulated since release day (April 5th), it won’t be long before everyone knows about “Life Goes On.”
With a voice that is both soothing and shocking, Oliver Tree weaves together pop with an alternative in his latest work. His live shows combine comedy to action sports while eerily realistic mock reality TV drama plays on screen throughout the performance – it’s unlike any artist you’ve seen before.
Tree’s second and final album ‘Cowboy Tears‘ follows up 2020’s Ugly Is Beautiful, which reached #1 on Billboard’s Rock chart with its Platinum-selling single “Alien Boy.” Throughout his career thus far (2011), Tree has collaborated with artists like Whethan; Marshmello; Getter among others. In 2018 alone saw him tour extensively across North America alongside Hobo Johnson while supporting Skizzy Mars during portions of her Are You OK? Tour – all before releasing what many consider one if not THE best work to date.
Oliver Tree ‘Cowboy Tears’ Farewell Tour Dates 2022
- Feb 19, 2022 – Los Angeles, CA @ Shrine Expo Hall
- Feb 22, 2022 – San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
- Feb 25, 2022 – Seattle, WA @ Showbox Sodo
- Feb 26, 2022 – Vancouver, BC @ PNE Forum
- Mar 01, 2022 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Rockwell
- Mar 02, 2022 – Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
- Mar 04, 2022 – Chicago, IL @ Radius
- Mar 05, 2022 – Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore
- Mar 07, 2022 – Toronto, ON @ History
- Mar 09, 2022 – Montreal, QC @ MTELUS
- Mar 11, 2022 – Boston, MA @ House Of Blues
- Mar 12, 2022 – New York, NY @ Hulu Theater
- Mar 14, 2022 – Pittsburgh, PA @ Stage AE
- Mar 16, 2022 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
- Mar 17, 2022 – Silver Spring, MD @ The Fillmore
- Mar 18, 2022 – Charlotte, NC @ The Fillmore
- Mar 19, 2022 – Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- Mar 22, 2022 – Nashville, TN @ Marathon Music Works
- Mar 24, 2022 – Dallas, TX @ The Factory In Deep Ellum
- Mar 25, 2022 – Houston, TX @ 713 Music Hall
- Mar 26, 2022 – Austin, TX @ Stubb’s Waller Creek Amphitheater
Where to Buy Oliver Tree Tour Tickets
There are three primary websites that handle tickets for music events today.
- Ticketmaster is the oldest of the companies, with decades in the business. They have a reputation for being greedy, have high fees, and are often criticized for not putting their best fans first.
- The ticket network is a newer company- which has been around since 2002, but still has to fight off accusations about scalping from other clients. While they don’t exclusively sell concert tickets, they typically have better prices than ticketmaster, and you can leverage resale features if you’re selling back your tickets at a loss.
- Vivid seats was built by a group of red hot Canadian innovators to create a company that was safe.
Oliver Tree Tour Setlist
- Alien Boy
- Miracle Man
- WHEN I’M DOWN14
- ALL I GOT
- ALL THAT
- UPSIDE DOWN
Most played songs
- Alien Boy
- Forget It
- When I’m Down
- All I Got
- Miracle Man
Oliver Tree Tour History
A little-known singer/songwriter, Oliver Tree has been on the scene since 2006. With a mystic and otherworldly sound that spans folk, rock, and pop music genres, he is often called “the voice of his generation.” His concerts are known to be intimate and personal experiences for both him and the audience.
His most recent album, “The River”, is a perfect example of the many moods that Oliver’s music can evoke in his listeners. He has toured extensively around the world, and his concerts are always sold out! Whether you’re looking for something to be uplifting or somber, there are plenty of songs on this album to fit your needs.