The Script is an Irish pop-rock band that has been around since 2008. Their newest tour, The Greatest Hits Tour 2022, will be their last and it’s coming to a city near you. Tickets are available now on the website through Ticketmaster.
The Script will be bringing their Greatest Hits Tour to North America in 2022 promoting the brand new album ‘Tales From The Script‘. This 12 city jaunt takes place in March/April and features stops all over namely Los Angeles, San Francisco Las Vegas Denver Minneapolis Milwaukee Chicago Royal Oak Toronto Boston Philadelphia New York City but also Australia for more performances throughout Europe Ella Henderson supporting them.
The Script is coming back with a bang. After years of waiting, their Greatest Hits Tour will finally make its way into the UK and Europe. The intimate club shows start in February before scaling up to arenas from May-June where fans can experience two amazing concerts at London’s O2 Arena as well Ella Henderson joining them on some dates for extra magic, don’t miss out tickets go on sale soon so be sure not wait too long because these performances won’t last forever.
Read More: Get Lady Antebellum Need You Now Lyrics
This collection of their hits includes many songs that have become staples for fans, such as the #1 hit “Hall Of Fame” and top 10 tunes like “Superheroes.” It also features landmark moments from concerts including “Breakeven,” their debut single which came out prior to this album’s release.
The new album will be a celebration of everything that the band has achieved since forming 14 years ago. It’ll feature their most popular song, “I Want It All” and an acoustic version of “Never Seen Anything ‘Quite Like You”.
“The ‘Tales From The Script’ album is a springboard to our next chapter, but it also serves as an oral history for what’s come so far. We’re excited about touring and giving people insight into who we are in the past few years with this project.”
Power is taking all the best songs and playing them together in one place. It will turn it into a celebration that we’ve survived, with you by our side through every step of this crazy journey.
Glen Power, drummer for the band said that they are taking all of their best songs and playing them together in one place. This event will turn into a celebration since it’s about surviving through thick and thin with other people who’ve gone similar paths as you have.
Warrington. Tickets on sale now! Due to high demand we’ve added a matinee to our Parr Hall show on October 23rd 🖤 Grab yours here! https://t.co/mZdItv3LKH pic.twitter.com/eZJF1pzzj7— the script (@thescript) October 5, 2021
The Script ‘Greatest Hits Tour’ In USA Dates 2022
The Script, the Irish rock band that formed in 2001, is coming to America for their “Greatest Hits Tour” next year. The tour will kick off on March 30 at Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern. This tour will be different from previous tours because it’s all about their greatest hits! You won’t want to miss this incredible performance of some of your favorite songs by one of Ireland’s most successful bands.
- Mar 30, 2022 – Los Angeles, CA @ The Wiltern
- Mar 31, 2022 – San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
- Apr 1, 2022 – Las Vegas, NV @ House of Blues
- Apr 3, 2022 – Denver, CO @ Mission Ballroom
- Apr 5, 2022 – Minneapolis, MN @ State Theatre
- Apr 6, 2022 – Milwaukee, WI @ Riverside Theater
- Apr 7, 2022 – Chicago, IL @ Riviera Theatre
- Apr 9, 2022 – Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Apr 10, 2022 – Toronto, ON @ Massey Hall
- Apr 12, 2022 – Boston, MA @ Orpheum Theatre
- Apr 13, 2022 – Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
- Apr 14, 2022 – New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall
The Script ‘Greatest Hits Tour’ In UK Dates 2022
The Script has announced their upcoming UK dates in 2022 to celebrate 10 years since they released their debut album. They’ll be touring around Europe through May 15th – UK, Belfast, SSE Arena.
- 15th – UK, Belfast, SSE Arena
- 19th – UK, Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- 20th – UK, Leeds, First Direct Arena
- 21st – UK, Manchester, AO Arena
- 23rd – UK, Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- 24th – UK, Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- 26th – UK, Aberdeen, P&J Live
- 27th – UK, Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
- 28th – UK, Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- 30th – UK, Brighton, Centre
- 31st – UK, Bournemouth, International Centre
- 2nd – UK, Sheffield, Arena
- 3rd – UK, Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- 4th – UK, London, The O2
The Script ‘Greatest Hits Tour’ In Australia Dates 2022
The Script have announced their 2022 Great Hits Tour in Australia. The tour kicks off on Thursday 15, September – Brisbane, Riverstage, making a total of four shows across Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide. The Script will play songs from their four albums including hits such as ‘Hall of Fame’, ‘Superheroes’ and ‘Rain’. Tickets are available from Ticketek now.
- Thursday 15 – Brisbane, Riverstage
- Friday 16 – Sydney, Aware Super Theatre
- Saturday 17 – Melbourne, Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Tuesday 20 – Perth, RAC Arena”
The Script Tour Ticket Guidelines 2022
The Script’s tour is finally here, and they’re coming to your town! Their concert tickets are sold out fast so be sure to buy yours in advance. Here are the guidelines for buying The Script Concert Tickets:
- You must purchase tickets through an authorized ticket seller.
- Please note that all sales are final.
- It is advised not to purchase more than four
- tickets at one time due to limited availability of seats per order.
- Children under the age of 12 may not attend without a parent or guardian present with them at all times during the event.
- All attendees will need valid photo IDs for entrance into the venue and will be subject to search upon entry by security personnel before being admitted.
Where to Buy The Script Tour Tickets 2022?
Ticketmaster and other online ticket networks can offer a wide variety of The Script tour tickets for purchase. Tickets for The Script concerts are typically categorized into the following three groups:
- General admission standing tickets
- General Admission seat floor seats
- Premium Seats such as VIP seats, concert garden views, and entertainment center front stages
There are also ticket resale sites such as ticket network, vivid settings, StubHub which operate from a number of countries but beware of the high margins they take from secondary sales.
The Script Tour History
The Script is an Irish rock band that has been making waves on the international music scene. Formed in 2001, the band first found success with their debut album The Script, which was released in 2008 and produced two number-one singles “Breakeven” and “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved.” On November 29th of this year, they will be releasing a new album called Freedom Child. To celebrate this event, we wanted to take a look at some of the band’s most memorable moments on tour over the years.
The Script has been a success story for over a decade. The Irish band has toured the world and won countless awards, including two BRIT Awards and six MTV Europe Music Awards. Recently, fans were able to see their favorite group in concert venues across North America on their new tour titled “Freedom Child.