Roger Waters fans need to calm their excitement for a year more. However, Roger has announced his 2022 postponed tour schedule. Fans are happy that the show hasn’t been entirely canceled. This famous musician is going to hit the stage across North America this time. The show was initially scheduled for 2020. Later because of the world situation, the show had to be postponed for 2021. Now, the Covid 19 pandemic made the show again delayed for 2022. Although it has been enough of a wait, people are still excited to catch the star.
Keep reading the article. Here you’ll catch all the excitement with the Roger Waters Tour 2022.
“This is not a drill” – The Roger Water 2022 Tour.
The 2022 Roger tour is undoubtedly going to be the exciting one. Explaining the reason behind the tour, he explained how Roger and the team got “This is not a drill,” a relatable title for his first farewell tour.
He said in an interview that: “We were listening to all the songs and looking at our setlists today. Here, we were talking about what we should call the show? I think I shouldn’t be giving this away, but I don’t give too much shit because it will probably all flip. Still, after imagining the iconic helicopter that normally comes before ‘Happiest Days’ and ‘Brick 2’ that noise that we all know and love and imagines a megaphone, somebody abused this device before, I know but, ‘This is not a drill.’ I thought this name could be a good title for the upcoming show: This Is Not a Drill. The ruling class is killing us.”
Well, Water Roger fans also agreed on the great name of the show. After all, the show will include all the classic numbers of Roger water Pink Floyd and the solo collection.
Roger Water Tour 2022 Announcement
Roger Waters, the famous songwriter, singer, and composer, is undoubtedly a sensational name in the American music industry. As he’s also the co-founder of “Pink Floyd,” people were expecting the tour to be a group one. But Water announced his 2022 tour would be a solo tour across the USA and Canada.
This is going to be Roger’s official “first farewell tour.” The official dates of the tour were planned for 2020. But the world’s unstable situation made the social gathering a big “No” for the last two years. As a result, the Roger Waters Tour had to be postponed twice.
This awaited “This is not the drill” will include 36 shows in 31 different cities of the USA and Canada. Roger has been planning for this tour for a few years. The announcement of Roger Water tour 2022 explains to people wherever already bought tickets would be allowed for 2022 shows. If anyone wants any cancellation, they might contact official planners online.
Although, the tour announcement included all the groundbreaking surprises. The tour is going to include all his popular music altogether. Here you’ll also get the classic Pink Floyd songs performed by Roger on tour.
In his interviews, he has given hints of the show setlist. “Comfortably Numb,” Hey You.” Golden era,” along with “and other new tracks are going to be there on the setlist. Besides, audiences will receive classic solo numbers of Roger. As Three Wishes,” and “Watching T.V.”
With all these fantastic setlists and announcements, both Roger water and his fans are hoping for exciting things with the tour.
Roger Waters Tour 2022 Schedule
George Roger Waters has finally announced their schedule of 2022 dates. Fans are super excited to know the dates. Roger fans are hoping to catch the 2022 dates safely this time. If you’re also planning to catch this biggest star live, you must know the schedule.
Let’s have a check on the entire Roger waters tour dates and places here. This might help you to make a proper plan for the Roger Waters show.
- July 6 – Pittsburgh, PA – PPG Paints Arena
- July 8 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- July 9 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- July 12 – Boston, MA – T.D. Garden
- July 15 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- July 17 – Quebec, QC – Videotron Centre
- July 20 – Albany, NY – Times Union Center
- July 23 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- July 26 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- July 28 – Milwaukee, WI – Fiserv Forum
- July 30 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
- Aug. 2 – Cincinnati, OH – Heritage Bank Center
- Aug. 5 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- Aug. 6 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- Aug. 16 – Washington, D.C. – Capital One Arena
- Aug. 18 – Raleigh, NC – PNC Arena
- Aug. 20 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- Aug. 23 – Miami, FL – AmericanAirlines Arena
- Aug. 25 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
- Aug. 27 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- Aug. 30 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Aug. 31 – New York, NY – Madison Square Garden
- Sept. 3 – Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
- Sept. 6 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- Sept. 8 – Salt Lake City, UT – Vivint Arena
- Sept. 10 – Portland, OR – Moda Center
- Sept. 13 – Edmonton, AB – Rogers Place
- Sept. 15 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- Sept. 17 – Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome
- Sept. 20 – Sacramento, CA – Golden 1 Center
- Sept. 23 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- Sept. 24 – San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- Sept. 27 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
- Sept. 28 – Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
- Oct. 1 – Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena
- Oct. 8 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
Roger Waters Tour 2022 Updates
If anyone wants any words with Roger Water 2022 tour updates, they might directly contact them online. For more descriptions and details, you can follow Roger Waters official website. You can also keep following him on Twitter. There he’ll be updating all the official news and announcements with this upcoming show.
2022 is going to stand as a fantastic year for American rock fans. Roger will be touring across the USA And Canada from next July. Though the tour dates have been postponed for the second time, fans are still excited. People have started booking their tickets already. If you are a rock fan, get yourself prepared for the Roger Waters Tour 2022.