The Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Toronto in 2022 and you don’t want to miss out. The band has been around for over 30 years and is still going strong. They’re one of the most iconic bands in rock history, with songs like “Under the Bridge” that fans will never forget. You can get your tickets now; they’re on sale right here at Ticketmaster.com
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Toronto in 2022 and we’re so excited. The show will start on August 3 – Toronto, No, T-Mobile Park. Single tickets go on sale this Friday at 10 am PT, but the best way to get them is by becoming a subscriber.
As a member of our Insider Club, you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to buy presale tickets next Wednesday before they go public. Plus you’ll get all the scoop about what’s going on with RHCP while they’re here.
If you’re a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan and are planning on attending the band’s upcoming concert in Toronto, WA next year, then you’ll want to check out the price of their 2022 tour tickets. Tickets for this show will be going on sale soon so if you want first dibs at getting your hands on some seats then now is a good time to start looking.
The average ticket price for this show is $120 with some as high as $200. There are also a VIP meet and greet packages available starting at $499.
The band has announced their tour dates for the upcoming North American leg of their world tour, and they will be performing at KeyArena on March 2nd, 2022. They have given fans a chance to get presale tickets before anyone else can buy them by joining their mailing list.
Tickets for the show will go on sale Friday, March 1st at 10 am PST with pre-sale from Thursday, February 28th at 10 AM PST until Wednesday, March 6th at 10 PM PST.
Where to Buy Red Hot Chili Peppers Tickets
There are three primary websites that handle tickets for music events today. Though we prefer Ticketmaster. But we depicted the other two Ticketmaster and vivid seats for you to compare the price.
- Ticketmaster is the oldest of the companies, with decades in the business. They have a reputation for being greedy, have high fees, and are often criticized for not putting their best fans first.
- The ticket network is a newer company- which has been around since 2002, but still has to fight off accusations about scalping from other clients. While they don’t exclusively sell concert tickets, they typically have better prices than ticketmaster, and you can leverage resale features if you’re selling back your tickets at a loss.
- Vivid seats was built by a group of red hot Canadian innovators to create a company that was safe.
2022 North American tour dates
- July 23 – Denver, CO, Empower Field at Mile High
- July 27 – San Diego, CA, Petco Park
- July 29 – Santa Clara, CA, Levi’s Stadium
- July 31 – Los Angeles, CA, SoFi Stadium
- August 3 – Seattle, WA, T-Mobile Park
- August 6 – Las Vegas, NV, Allegiant Stadium
- August 10 – Atlanta, GA, Truist Park
- August 12 – Nashville, TN, Nissan Stadium
- August 14 – Detroit, MI, Comerica Park
- August 17 – E. Rutherford, NJ, Metlife Stadium
- August 19 – Chicago, IL, Soldier Field
- August 21 – Toronto, ON, Rogers Centre
- August 30 – Miami, FL, Hard Rock Stadium
- September 1 – Charlotte, NC, Bank of America Stadium
- September 3 – Philadelphia, PA ,Citizens Bank Park
- September 8 – Washington, DC, Nationals Park
- September 10 – Boston, MA, Fenway Park
- September 15 – Orlando, FL, Camping World Stadium
- September 18 – Arlington, TX, Globe Life Field