For those who can’t make it to Chicago this year, you will still be able to watch Lollapalooza 2021 LIVE on Hulu. Tune in starting today and enjoy your own personal festival experience from the comfort of home.
This year’s Lollapalooza festival is one of the most anticipated music festivals in recent history. Headliners include Tyler the Creator, Post Malone, and Miley Cyrus as well as Foo Fighters. Other performers at this event are Journey, Modest Mouse, and Young Thug for an unforgettable experience that will have you coming back time after time.
Last year, Lollapalooza was postponed for the first time in over 10 years. The festival features an eclectic mix of genres including alternative rock and metal.
The festival will be available for viewing on Hulu, starting from Chicago’s Grant Park and broadcasting live.
How to watch Lollapalooza 2021 on Hulu
Lollapalooza 2021 will be streamed live on Hulu’s app for all four days starting Thursday, July 29 at 1 p.m. ET to midnight each day. The only catch is that you need a U.S.-based account on the streaming service in order to see it: they’re currently not available internationally or anywhere but in America- so if you want Lollapalooza 2020 from another country, get ready for some disappointment because these shows are only open within the United States’ borders and accessible through TV screens like your laptop or phone as well as tablets.
What is the best Hulu package?
Hulu + Live TV (no ads) is my choice. For less than seven dollars a month, I get access to everything that Hulu has on offer and the ability to watch live television without commercials. The channel lineup includes many of my favorite channels such as ESPN, Adult Swim, FX+, AMC.
Hulu prices and plans: your quick guide
- Hulu (no ads) – $6*
- Hulu + Live TV (no ads) – $6*
- Unlimited Screens – $9.99.
- Enhanced Cloud DVR – $9.99.
- Unlimited Screens + Enhanced DVR – $14.98.
- Entertainment Add-on – $7.99.
- Español Add-on – $4.99.
- HBO Max – $14.99
How to watch Lollapalooza 2021 in the UK, Canada, and Australia
Lollapalooza 2021 is streaming exclusively on Hulu, and if you’re a U.S.-based subscriber who isn’t in the country right now, we’ve got some good news for you: There are VPNs that can help!
Do I have to leave my home just because Lollapalooza is happening? Nope! Whether it’s out of town or overseas travel–you’ll need access to your favorite programs which stream only through one service like Hulu. Luckily there are virtual private networks (VPN) available where all anyone needs to do is subscribe at $5/month-to take advantage of live TV programming anywhere they go as long as their device has an internet connection.
What is the best VPN in 2021?
- ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN is the best VPN for just about every user. With stellar security, excellent support, and over 3,000 servers to choose from you’ll have access to tons of geo-blocked streaming sites as well.
- Surfshark. If you’re looking for a VPN that won’t break the bank, but still has all of your privacy needs covered and lets you watch content from anywhere in the world then Surfshark is an excellent choice.
- NordVPN. NordVPN is a standout among the best VPNs. With more security features than most, it has become one of the go-to options for people looking to avoid compromising their privacy online without spending tons on other expensive services.
- IPVanish. So, you’re looking for a VPN provider? Well, look no further than hiding My Ass. With over 40 thousand shared IPs and 1,600 servers spread across 75 countries, this company has got it down to a science when it comes to security and privacy online with unlimited P2P traffic, connections.
- Hotspot Shield. Hotspot Shield is a company with top-of-the-line offerings at competitive prices. They have class-leading speeds, and that’s the real selling point of Hotspot Shield.
- CyberGhost. CyberGhost is by far the most popular VPN service on both desktop and mobile. They offer excellent customer support, a wide range of features that will suit any user’s needs, and they cover all major operating systems from Microsoft to Apple with their easy-to-use interface – so no need for cumbersome software.
Lollapalooza 2021 lineup
The Lollapalooza lineup for 2021 features plenty of big names including Illenium (July 29th), Tyler the Creator (July 30th), Post Malone (July 31st), and Foo Fighters (August 1st). Hulu has streamed concerts before, including a Black History Month show in February as well as Juneteenth’s Summer Soul tribute concert earlier this year.
Hulu lollapalooza 2021 schedule
Starting today and for the next 4 days, Hulu is live streaming Lollapalooza from 11 am to 8 pm each day.
2 p.m. – Aly & AJ
5:45 p.m. – Black Pumas
6 p.m. – Jimmy Eat World
9:45 p.m. – Miley Cyrus
7:45 p.m. – Roddy Rich
9:45 p.m. – Marshmello
9:45 p.m. – Tyler the Creator
7:30 p.m. – Limp Bizkit
7:45 p.m. – Megan Thee Stallion
9:15 p.m. – Journey
9:45 p.m. – Post Malone
5 p.m. – Young Thug
7 p.m. – Modest Mouse
9 p.m. – Foo Fighters
10 p.m. – DaBaby
Is Lollapalooza taking place in Paris?
Lollapalooza Paris was canceled by the authority due to the ongoing pandemic. In 2017, Lollapalooza took place in Paris for the very first time. Festival Creators decided to be back in 2020, but they had to stop it because of the novel coronavirus.
Will Lollapalooza be back in 2021?
Yes, the authority is planning to be back in 2021. Festival creators are working hard behind the scenes to bring something new in 2021. They are working for their 30th anniversary in 2021.
Do tourists need to book a hotel for Lollapalooza?
Yes, pack your bag for four days to enjoy Lollapalooza. You can find unique and beautiful hotels in Chicago at an affordable price. But try to book your hotel as soon as you can before the price goes up.
When is the next Lollapalooza?
The next Lollapalooza will take place at the grant park, Chicago, in 2021.
Is there an age limit for Lollapalooza?
Everyone is allowed to be in Lollapalooza. Festival creators offer free tickets for 10 years old if they are with their parents. Festival fans of all ages can join Lollapalooza.
All about Lollapalooza
Lollapalooza was founded in 1991, and it’s now the world’s one of the most famous music festivals. You can expect at least 100,000 people every day who don’t want to miss the show. It’s not only about the festival but also about the memories you are going to have with your family and friends. This show’s decoration is really eye-popping, and you surely don’t want to miss the fantastic foods and games at the festival. Lollapalooza authority decided to create a mobile app earlier, but they discontinued it because of some unknown reasons. They said that their website is, of course, mobile-friendly, and they will send notifications to everyone on their E-list