Farruko, one of the biggest Latin trap artists, announced his tour for 2021-2022. The “La 167 Tour” concert will start at 11/19/2021- San Diego, CA- Viejas Arena and be traveling through 14 cities including Ontario, CA- San Jose, CA- Dallas, TX- Midland- Odessa, TX- Houston, TX- Atlanta, GA- Orlando, FL- San Juan, PR- Miami, FL- Ft. Myers, FL- Newark, NJ- Cleveland, and end 02/20/2022, Chicago, IL at Rosemont Theatre.
The tour is being called “La 167” and Farruko announced the date already for its massive ticket prices that start at $53 per seat. Tickets went on sale this morning at 10:00 AM EST and sold out within minutes. In order to get tickets you’ll need to go through our ticket list below to find the ideal one.
Farruko dates and schedule ‘La 167 Tour’ 2021 / 2022
Farruko is a Puerto Rican singer and songwriter. He has been in the music industry since 2008, when he signed with WY Records label. His first studio album was released in 2011 which included songs such as “Papi Chulo” that reached number one on Billboard Latin Rhythm Airplay chart for four consecutive weeks. His second studio album was released in 2013, which generated three singles; “Ella Quiere Beber“, “Mi Corazoncito”, and “Mamita”. In October 2018, Farruko announced his upcoming tour titled La 167 Tour 2021 / 2022.
Farruko ‘La 167 Tour’ dates near you 2021 / 2022
Audiences around the country are eagerly awaiting Farruko’s second tour, La 167 Tour. The tour is set to start on 11/19/2021 and will be visiting 14 cities in America by the end of 02/20/2022. To see if this concert is coming near you, see below.
- San Diego, CA at Viejas Arena
- Ontario, CA at Toyota Arena
- San Jose, CA at SAP Center
- Dallas, TX at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- Midland-Odessa, TX at La Hacienda
- Houston, TX at Smart Financial Center at Sugar Land
- Atlanta, GA at Gas South Arena (Formerly Infinite Energy Center)
- Orlando, FL at Amway Center
- San Juan, PR at Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum of Puerto Rico
- Miami, FL at FTX Arena (Formerly AmericanAirlines Arena)
- Ft. Myers, FL at Hertz Arena
- Newark, NJ at Prudential Center
- Cleveland, OH at TempleLive Center
- Chicago, IL at Rosemont Theatre
Farruko ‘La 167 Tour’ tickets 2021 / 2022
Farruko is coming to your area in 2021 and wants you to be there. The ‘La 167 Tour’ kicks off in the beginning of November, 2021. Farruko will be playing at arenas near you and tickets are available now. Tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster or StubHub for a reasonable price. You don’t want to miss this opportunity so get your tickets before it’s too late.
How much are Farruko ‘La 167 Tour’ tickets?
The Farruko ‘La 167 Tour’ is coming to your city and you’re dying to go. The tickets are $150 each, but the show will be worth it. You get a chance to see one of the best young Latin artists in today’s industry perform live on stage. There are many things to be included and excluded.
Farruko – La 167 Tour
- tickets. Price: $53.00 – $153.00.
- Accessible Seating. Price: $53.00 – $153.00.
- AISLE SEATS $70 – $200
- AXS Premium $120 – $300
- AXS Official Resale
- Parking $3 – $15
Farruko ‘La 167 Tour’ setlist 2021 / 2022
Farruko, the Puerto Rican reggaeton singer who was nominated for Best Latin Urban Album and Best New Artist at this year’s Grammy Awards, is currently on tour. The tour has been named “La 167 Tour” in reference to his track of the same name. So far, he has performed in North America with upcoming concert stops scheduled for 2022. His live setlists have consisted of all-time hits as well as some new tracks from his latest album Vida which was released in 2017.
The La 167 Tracklist
- Soy Un Guerrero
- Love 66 by Farruko & CJ
- Burros de Salitre by Farruko & Ñengo Flow
- La Tóxica (Remix) by Farruko, Sech & Myke Towers (Ft. Jay Wheeler & Tempo)
- La Tóxica
- After Party (Ft. Alex Sensation, KAROL G, Kevin Lyttle & Prince Royce)
- Hola Beba 2
- Como Mike (Ft. KEVVO)
- Mi Deseo
- Esa Canción
- Ser Feliz
- Pienso En Ti