The ‘Music Of The Spheres‘ tour is powered by 100% renewable energy. These dates include three Wembley Stadium shows and the band will play on an organic stage, made from natural materials like wood.
Coldplay has announced the details of their 2022 world stadium tour, with an emphasis on environmental sustainability. The British rockers say they want to use renewable energy sources and reduce carbon emissions wherever possible during this latest run which will take place across Europe and parts of North America later this year.
This October, they will become the first act to play a newly renamed Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle. The venue has been built with zero-carbon emissions and is set to be an international leader for its sustainability practices.
Coldplay has announced its new tour dates. The band will be supported by H.E.R and London Grammar, with the first show taking place in March of next year at a Costa Rica concert venue not yet released to fans as official ticket information was just made available today (Oct 15).
TONIGHT! We’re celebrating @Coldplay‘s new album ‘Music Of The Spheres’ with an Album Release Party and you’re invited! 🎉 #iHeartColdplay— iHeartRadio (@iHeartRadio) October 14, 2021
Watch at 9pm ET / 6pm PT on @TheCW app or https://t.co/FIgcDbjFoc! pic.twitter.com/jDFhTEgGP7
After a month-long tour of North America, including three headline shows at London’s Wembley Stadium in July as part of Hyde Park Calling II- an annual two-day music festival hosted by Queen Elizabeth II to celebrate songwriting from UK artists in residence over summer.
What Is The Motive Of The ‘Music Of The Spheres’ Tour
The band announced that they were taking time to consider how they would tour in 2019, and also whether or not the environment deserves more consideration.
With every ticket sold, the band is committing to plant one tree. For this tour, they’ve partnered with solar installations and other renewable power sources including waste cooking oil in order to reduce their carbon emissions by 50%. As if that wasn’t enough of an incentive for fans who buy tickets now before supplies run out! each venue will also be equipped with kinetic bikes powered by fans who store energy from moving around – something called “kinetic stadium floors” has never been done before. Greenpeace applauds U2’s new initiative.
Coldplay is encouraging fans to use low-carbon transport and reward those who do with a discount at the venues, as well as making sure that all merch is ethically sourced. There will be free drinking water for everybody.
The band is excited about this summer’s tour. They’ve been planning it their whole lives and want to play songs from across all of the gigs they have done, but at the same time as we face the climate crisis so do these guys! This means there was a lot of work put into making sure everything on stage wasn’t just lighthearted entertainment; instead sustainability came first.
They Said, We won’t get everything right, but we are committed to doing our best and sharing what works. It is a work in progress with lots of help from you all so far! If you want to come to sing at one of my shows or give me feedback on how I can make them better.
Coldplay Music of the Spheres tour dates 2022
Coldplay is coming to your city. They have been attached with all of their upcoming tours individually, so you can plan ahead and book the best seat possible.
- 18 – San José, Costa Rica – Estadio Nacional
- 22 – Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – Estadio Olímpico
- 25 – Monterrey, Mexico – Estadio BBVA*
- 29 – Guadalajara, México – Estadio Akron*
- 3: Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol*
- 23: Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium*
- 26: Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium*
- 3 – Phoenix, AZ – State Farm Stadium*
- 6 – Dallas, TX – Cotton Bowl Stadium*
- 8 – Houston, TX – NRG Stadium*
- 28 – Chicago, IL – Soldier Field*
- 1 – Washington, DC – FedExField*
- 4 – East Rutherford, NJ – Metlife Stadium*
- 8 – Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field*
- 11 – Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium*
- 14 – Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium*
- 2 – Frankfurt, DE – Deutsche Bank Park*
- 3 – Frankfurt, DE – Deutsche Bank Park*
- 8 – Warsaw, PL – PGE Narodowy*
- 10 – Berlin, DE – Olympiastadion Berlin^
- 12 – Berlin, DE – Olympiastadion Berlin*
- 16 – Paris, FR – Stade de France*
- 17 – Paris, FR – Stade de France*
- 5 – Brussels, BE – King Baudouin Stadium*
- 6 – Brussels, BE – King Baudouin Stadium*
- 12 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium*
- 13 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium*
- 16 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium^
- 23 – Glasgow, UK – Hampden Park Stadium*
- 10 – Rio De Janeiro, BR – Rock in Rio Festival
Coldplay Music of the Spheres Tour Tickets Guidelines
The Coldplay Music of the Spheres Tour is coming to your city and tickets are limited. You can’t afford to miss out on this amazing opportunity so here are some guidelines as you prepare for the big night.
Ticketmaster is your best bet when it comes to official tour dates and reserved seats.
Ticketnetwork has a wider selection of tickets in general, which can mean that you’ll find a better deal or a more desirable time slot if they have the availability.
Vivid Seats is great for last-minute mishaps with your concert schedule since its site refreshes about ten times per day.
If you’re looking for independent vendors, Stubhub will be your go-to place with their hefty inventory.
Lastly, make sure to read the venue’s seating chart from top to bottom from left to right before purchase. This way, you know what kind of experience you’re going to get beforehand and don’t end up with any wrong ticket for the Coldplay concert.