Coachella is a music festival that takes place every year in the desert of Southern California. It was originally meant to be an event for artists and fans but has evolved into something much bigger than anyone could have imagined. Next year, Coachella will be celebrating its 20th anniversary so it’s time to start thinking about who we want to see perform! This blog post contains my personal list of must-see performers at Coachella 2022, and obvious to see the lineup, ticket, ticket price, accommodation cost, how you can go, how you enjoy most, and some tips.
When is Coachella 2022 taking place?
Music festivals are a great way to spend your summer. If you’re not going to Coachella this year, you may be wondering when it will take place next year. Well, wonder no more because the Coachella 2022 date has been announced.
The three-day event takes place over two weekends, April 15-17, 2022, and weekend two on April 22-24, 2022.
The festival has been taking place since 1999 and annually attracts dozens of celebrities to its desert location each year.
|Location(s):||Empire Polo Club; (Indio, California, U.S.)|
|Attendance:||250,000 (2017, two-weekend total)|
|Dates||Apr 15 – Apr 24, 2022|
|Organized by: ||Goldenvoice|
|Genres:||Rock, Pop music, Independent music, Hip hop music, Electronic dance music|
How much are tickets for Coachella 2022?
Coachella is one of the most anticipated music festivals in the world. People from all over purchase tickets to attend and enjoy this annual event, which has a rich history of amazing artists performing year after year. What’s even better is that Coachella offers different ticket levels so there are options for any budget. The cheapest option, general admission, starts at $375 while VIP access costs as much as $1,700.
That’s a huge difference! However, it does depend on what you want out of your experience- if you’re more interested in seeing famous faces or being able to mingle with musicians than actually hearing their music live then VIP may be worth it for you. For me personally, though I would rather spend my money.
2022 Coachella Music Festival – 3 Day Pass (1st Weekend: 4/15 – 4/17) (Rescheduled from 4/9-4/11/2021)
Empire Polo Field – Indio, CA
|2022 Coachella Music Festival – 3 Day Pass (2nd Weekend: 4/22 – 4/24) (Rescheduled from 4/16-4/18/2021)|
Empire Polo Field – Indio, CA
What is the lineup for Coachella 2022?
Coachella is an annual three-day music festival in the California desert. Started by Bill Graham, this event has become one of the most well-known and popular festivals in America with more than 60k people attending each year. This year’s lineup includes Beyonce, Childish Gambino, Ariana Grande, and many more! Who are you going to see?
The full lineup for Coachella 2022 has yet to be released but stay tuned for updates on what will be happening at the biggest music festival out there! Be sure to register your email address below so that you can get all of our latest information sent straight to your inbox when it comes out.
What’s The Coachella Location?
Coachella is a music festival that takes place in Indio, California. It’s an annual event for the most dedicated music lovers and concertgoers with its lineup of live performances by well-known artists from different genres such as rock, hip hop, indie pop, EDM (electronic dance music), punk rock, and more. What’s the Coachella location? The venue is located at Empire Polo Club in Indio which is about 100 miles east of Los Angeles. This place, close to the beach, often anyone would love to explore.
What Are The Places To Stay Near Coachella Festival?
The Coachella Festival has been going on for 18 years and is now a three-day event. The festival takes place in Indio, California, and attracts thousands of music lovers every year. Whether you’re looking to camp or stay in a hotel, there are many options near the Coachella Festival. If you’re looking for an inexpensive option, check out Motel 6’s rates at $95 per night (plus tax).
For those who want luxury accommodations with all the amenities that come with it, consider staying at Marriott’s Desert Palm Resort & Spa which is located right next door to the festival grounds. With its luxurious king-sized beds, this resort offers amenities like swimming pools and spa treatments as well as access to shuttles from the luxurious hotels.
Tips for Safe and Quick Way to the Coachella Festival
Who doesn’t love Coachella? The festival is a dream come true for any music lover! However, the logistics of getting there are more than daunting. I’m here to tell you how to make it happen and not have to spend all your time and money on figuring out transportation. Here’s my guide for a safe and quick way of going to the Coachella Festival:
- Hire a shuttle service or rent an RV that can accommodate up to six people with extra space in case you want more friends along the way. This will be cheaper than renting two cars because gas prices will be split between five people instead of four.
- Pay attention to traffic patterns – There are many ways into Coachella from different directions but some routes will take longer than others depending on when you’re leaving and where you’re going.
- Drive safely and slowly. You don’t want to be pulled over for speeding when you’re headed down the 101 on your way out of LA.
- Another tip is not to pack too much in the car with you. If it doesn’t fit into your car securely without blocking someone’s view or safety, just leave it at home or at work so that nothing gets damaged while driving.
- make sure that if anyone needs a ride they can take a bus or Lyft instead so that they can enjoy themselves as well!
- Leave early– It takes time to get through security, park your car, find a good spot near the festival grounds, etc. The earlier you leave the more likely you’ll be able to enjoy everything without feeling rushed all day long.
- Wear comfortable shoes– Make sure that your feet can handle walking around all day while carrying whatever personal items might be needed at this type of event (sunscreen, water bottle)
- Bring sunscreen– Lots of sun exposure will do, no to see damaged skin, it’s better to have sunscreen into luggage.